|Version 3 (modified by solomonr, 22 months ago)|
Meeting Notes, August 24th, 2011
Hybrid meeting, Jess and Leif in person, Jane and Rory via Skype
- Leif got the mobile version working on the iphone too. It is slightly different functionality from the iphone to the android, but overall, capturing the image and sound is working
- Rory shared some progress on plans about the KML-based map layers, KML interoperability with the NYPL map rectifier project, CSV importing, and etc
- decided that the Field Note record type would only have 0 or 1 images and audio files (not 0 or many as we had said before) ... at least for now. This will simply things.
- discussed finer points about how Field Notes would be created, and how they would be added to a project -- eg, should a user be able to rename the "Field Note" record type? and how would this work? how would they then add more Field Notes to this project?
- Rory shared some progress on the record type editing interface and new map interface and etc